1) Dads ‘n’ Daughters Night Out Contest is for girls of all ages and their fathers or father figures. The Treetop Trekking portion of the Grand Prize is geared toward girls age 9 and up.
2) To participate, father-daughter teams must have a ‘date’ during the month of February and post a picture of their ‘date’ and a short description (1-3 sentences) of what they did together on our Contest Facebook Page. Contestant’s pictures and posts will be shared by Barrie Pregnancy Resource Centre Facebook Page Administrators and contest participants. If you care concerned about privacy, please do not post your picture on Facebook – instead send your entry to email@example.com.
4) There are no geographical restrictions on entries. The Grand Prize is for Cora’s Breakfast and Lunch in Barrie and Treetop Trekking at Horseshoe Valley Resort.
5) Families who do not have Facebook may enter by sending their picture and description of their date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) All dates must be posted on Facebook or entries must be received before midnight on Friday, February 28th.
7) Winners will be announced on Facebook on Monday, January 3rd, 2014.
8) Winners will be notified through Facebook Private Messaging or by e-mail, and arrangements made for prize pick-up or delivery at this time.
9) Donations to Barrie Pregnancy Resource Centre are not mandatory for participation. However, your financial support will help to keep the centre’s doors open to care for many hurting women, teens, families and babies. Help us help them!