Even if you have a great father-daughter relationship, you might learn something about each other by talking through a list of questions. Relax, its not a test … Have fun with it!
1) What is your favourite colour?
2) What is your favourite food?
3) Who is your favourite musician/band?
4) What is/was your favourite school subject?
5) Dad ask Daughter: What are you learning about in school this term?
Daughter ask Dad: What is your job title? What do you do in a typical day?
6) Dad ask Daughter: Who are five of your closest friends?
Daughter ask Dad: Who do you go to for wisdom or advice?
7) What was your most embarrassing moment? What did you learn from it?
8) What do/did you want to be when you grow up?
9) If you could have “3 wishes”, what would they be?
10) What is your favourite quote, saying or bible verse?
Want a chance to win an extreme date together, including breakfast at Cora’s and Treetop Trekking? Take a picture of your father-daughter date during the month of February and post it on Barrie Pregnancy Resource Centre’s Contest Event Page. While your at it, make a donation to the important work of the centre. Help us help women, teens, families and babies!